Thursday, February 28, 2002

Sarah Jones (Survivor: Marquesas) Nude

Sarah Jones was one of the original Survivor Divas, getting carried into the beach like Cleopatra. She went on to be one of our Survivors to do a Playboy spread (and I mean spread) and later did some "sexy" shots for ... bullzeye? I don't know either. Anyway, Sarah is really not my thing, but far be it for me to stand in the way of some solid Survivor nekkidness. Enjoy!




MUCH MORE NAKED SARAH AFTER THE JUMP!
Not my least favorite Survivor Playboy pictorial, but close. True, Sarah's body is absolutely slammin' ... but what is with the saggy drawers?

Click on the images to enlarge.











And now, if you're really hard-up, some low-rent sexy Sarah.
















Click the images above to enlarge.

1 comment:

  1. AIN'T NO WAY! I KNOW THIS LADY!! SHE'S MY CRUSH'S MOM!!

    ReplyDelete